1. I was able to spent quite a lot of time with my parents!
2. I’m still the happiest person around because I have the girl of my heart next to me!
3. Together with her we travelled abroad twice – during the summer we visited Stuttgart and Vienna and just recently we spent a week in Ukraine where we visited Kiev and Kharkov!
4. I raised the level of my health and fitness to a totally different level and even participated in the local marathon race!
5. I was asked to write my first professional SQL Server book review.6. I participated in my first SQL Server podcast show!
7. Together with my manager and one of my colleagues, we started teaching our SQL Server course at the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics in Sofia University for 4th consecutive year!
8. I delivered and taught my second group of students at New Bulgarian University
9. I presented with a SQL Server MCM Magi Naumova in the Bulgarian SQL Server User Group
10. I did my first webinar for PASS Virtual Chapter
11. I delivered numerous internal trainings(on both SQL Server related topics and presentation skills) for my teammates(and even for managers!) and presented twice at our internal conference – HP Tech Day.12. Presented at SQLSaturday #199, Sofia!
13. Presented at SQLSaturday #257, Verona, Italy!
14. Presented at SQLSaturday #259, Kharkov, Ukraine!
15. Presented at SQLSaturday #274, Ljubljana, Slovenia!
16. I was accepted to speak at SQLSaturday #278 in Budapest on 1st of March, 2014!
17. I started and developed my idea about SQL Hangouts in which I ask SQL Server experts from all over the world to join me and bring value to the community.18. I upgraded my SQL Server certifications and I am now holding the MCSE: SQL Server Data Platform certificate.
19. I successfully renewed my MCT credentials.
20. I became part of New Horizons Bulgaria by joining the trainer’s team as a part-time trainer!21. I read dozens of incredible books!
22. I finally did my series of blog posts on presentation skills – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
23. I was selected and did an interview with one of my role models – Gary Vaynerchuk!
24. I was fortunate to be part of a great idea – Cacao with Adi (vlog in Bulgarian)25. And a lot, a lot more…
That’s it! That’s what I spent my time on and that’s where I was putting countless hours of work, which helped my grew my knowledge, skills and personal brand.
What’s coming in 2014? – A lot! I will continue my international speaking. I will continue to learn, teach and train people. I will continue to develop, adapt, change, optimise and experiment and yeap… expect some really, really huge news soon! 2014 will be better than 2013! Nothing else I can say for now…
I wish you a really successful 2014! Good luck, work hard and have fun! 😉