Let me start with what I have accomplished and what I have done throughout the year and then I will move to some negatives and of course future plans.
What I have accomplished:
1. Spent more time with my family
2. Spent more time with my amazing girlfriend
3. Went to the next level in my career and became SQL Server Deep Technical Support Engineer at Hewlett-Packard
4. Lead my own course on SQL Server at New Bulgarian University
5. Lead a course on SQL Server with my teammates at Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Sofia University
6. Presented at Microsoft Bulgaria
7. Presented at SQLSaturday Conference, Sofia
8. Presented at TrainerBG
9. Presented at New Bulgarian University
10. Became ITIL certified
11. Became Microsoft Certified Trainer
12. Failed on the MCSE exam (I consider this as good thing!)
13. Graduated from New Bulgarian University (writing my bachelor thesis now)
14. Made Alarm@Student Council at NBU from an idea to reality
15. Became Student of the Year 2012
16. Did my first interview on TV
17. Did many interviews for various medias
18. Was invited to the birthday party of New Horizons Bulgaria (that meant so much to me!)
19. Bought a MacBook Pro
20. Traveled a bit more
21. Blogged a lot more
22. Read a hell of a lot of books on various topics
23. Did tons of sport
24. A lot more…
Became better and had so much fun!
What I have not accomplished or missed to do:
1. Did not travelled abroad with my girlfriend 🙁
2. Did not made it to TechEd (the airline company went bankrupt)
3. Did not participated in Toastmasters, Bulgaria
4. Did not participated in Pecha Kucha, which was held at New Bulgarian University
5. Did not zeroed out my e-mail
6. Did not zeroed out my Google Reader
7. Did not ordered a Kobe Bryant’s jersey
8. Did not buy a Porsche (still dreaming though! :D)
9. Probably a lot more, but I am trying hard…
What are my future plans?
ahh… I can’t tell you… 🙂
So, to sum it up:
2012 – What a year!
2013 – I expect you to be even a better one!
In the end, I wish you to have a great Christmas days! Be with your family and closest people, laugh, enjoy, relax and see you next year!