Interviews and hiring.
My idea here is to hear from you anything related to interviews and hiring SQL Server professionals. That could be any of those below:
- The story of how did you get hired on your latest position?
- The most interesting interview you ever had?
- How do you think an interview should be handled? What should it include?
- Any “algorithms” of how to find the perfect candidate?
- If you are the one that leads the technical interview – what do you focus on?
- What are the most important questions to ask for the various SQL Server positions out there?
- Any combinations of those above?
- Anything else you’d love to share…
So, you have the whole freedom in the world. Whatever you want to write for – shoot!
At the end, for those of you who don’t know the rules, here are the most important ones:
- Your post must be published between 00:00 GMT Tuesday, May 13, 2014 and 00:00 GMT Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
- Include the T-SQL Tuesday logo at the top of your post, and have it link back to this post.
- Leave a comment here with the link to your post. It makes it easier for me to see who is participating.
- If you’d like to host a T-SQL Tuesday of your own, review the historical list of topics and reach out to Adam Mechanic for scheduling.
That’s it, #sqlfamily! I hope you’ll enjoy writing on this subject and I am already looking forward to your posts!